On 10/31/2011 3:51 PM, Bill Freeman wrote:
Try putting a comma at the end of the TEMPLATE_DIRS line.

Hurrah, that did it. Thanks Mr. Freeman.

Parentheses do not the tuple make.  It's the comma.  An expression
surrounded by parentheses is just the expression, so you're trying to
use each letter of your setting as a directory, I believe.

I assumed a single directory could be a case of a single element. Tuple lesson duly noted.

I take it you're not using the app directories loader?

Not yet.

- Stefan