It will be in the "site-packages" directory of your Python installation.
For Windows, this is typically C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\django. The
location varies based on operating system. You can always open the
python interpreter and run

>>> import sys
>>> sys.path

to get a clue where your PYthon installation is (look for a path which
includes 'site-packages').