I will explain what i'm trying to achieve, I'm using Dajaxice with
Django.

I created modelformset which consist of multiple forms. Each form has
dropdown field on which I'm calling dajaxice function, that function
will takes the value of the dropdown field and calls another python
function which calculates the total sum of all the values of dropdown
fields. Here my formset has initial values. So I want to call that
python function (which calculates result ) in javascript code (This
javascript function is for dajaxice )

Regards

Asif