Good day everyone,

I'm trying to allow a user to dowload to his machine an excel file
from the server. This is my code:

    wrapper      = FileWrapper(open(path_to_file))
    content_type = mimetypes.guess_type(path_to_file)[0]
    response     = HttpResponse(wrapper,content_type=content_type)
    response['Content-Length']      =
os.path.getsize(path_to_file)
    response['Content-Disposition'] = "attachment; filename=
%s"%file_name
    response['X-Sendfile'] = smart_str(path_to_file)
    return response

But when I do that I get the "save as" window poping out. I choose
where to put my file. Once this is done and the file downloaded, when
I try to open it, it's like I get all the excel file in on sheet names
as the file. So how can I download the file? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,