Django itself won't run a CGI script for you.  You'll need to run it with
another web server like Apache or nginx.  (Usually the default
installation of Apache has a cgi-bin directory where you can place CGI
scripts.)  You can run one of these servers at the same time as running
manage.py run server, but you'll need to use different ports.

Hope this helps,

Brett