Hello,
I hope, despite my poor english, to be enough clear.

In my Django app, users fill a form with adress, Zip, CIty
informations.

I like to geocode those informations to fill the lat and lng field of
the table db. FOt this tak I use geocoders method from geopy module.
It works fine if Google doesn't raise an error.

If I got an error ("GQueryError"), I like my Django app refresh to the
form page (Has it's the case for example in case of an empty field
with no blank=True option) and show an error message to the user
explaining him I can't geocode him blablabla ....

My App is organize like this:

- A model with all fields I talk about above
- I use the generic base view (CreateView)
- The geocoding take place in the form_valid(self,form) function in my
pesonnal overriding class of CreateView.

Hope there is enough informations  .....

Help will be really appreciated. Of course feel free to ask all
informations you want.

Regards

Alain