Hi!

I'm using Django with Heroku and django-la-facebook (https://
github.com/cartwheelweb/django-la-facebook)

I'm having trouble allowing Facebook authentication, but I actually
don't think my problem is very difficult.

When I try to sign-in with facebook, it throws me to the following
uri:

https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorizeredirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fexample.com%2Fla_facebook%2Fcallback&display=page&client_id=126197457491070

That redirect uri there is obviously not correct, but I can't find
where to set it? Would anyone have any idea? In my Django code,
Facebook or ?

Thanks for any help. That page gives me the following error:

{
   "error": {
      "message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by
the application configuration.",
      "type": "OAuthException"
   }
}