Hi !
Command django-admin.py startproject stopped work on my computer (it
worked well in the past), I get:
Usage: django-admin.py subcommand [options] [args]
etc.
I found it was because I have set another Python version last week. At
first I got such a message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\python26\lib\site-packages\django\bin\django-admin.py",
line 2, in <module>
    from django.core import management
ImportError: No module named django.core

Then I removed the 2nd Python version. Now I get the message I wrote
on the top.
I can not fix this problem.
I use Windows 7, Python 2.6.6, Django 1.3.
PATH=C:\python26\lib\site-packages\django\bin\;
PYTHONPATH=C:\python26
There was similar question
https://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/6fbeaa486de657a8/9295d515ce9f79ae?hl=ru&lnk=gst&q=startproject#9295d515ce9f79ae
I think there was no satisfactory answer.
This is a copy of my screen:
c:\DjangoMySites>django-admin.py startproject newsite
Usage: django-admin.py subcommand [options] [args]
  -v VERBOSITY, --verbosity=VERBOSITY
                        Verbosity level; 0=minimal output, 1=normal
output,
                        2=all output
  --settings=SETTINGS   The Python path to a settings module, e.g.
                        "myproject.settings.main". If this isn't
provided, the
                        DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE environment variable
will be
                        used.
  --pythonpath=PYTHONPATH
                        A directory to add to the Python path, e.g.
                        "/home/djangoprojects/myproject".
  --traceback           Print traceback on exception
  --version             show program's version number and exit
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
Type 'django-admin.py help <subcommand>' for help on a specific
subcommand.
Available subcommands:
  cleanup
  compilemessages
  startproject
  syncdb
  test
  testserver
  validate

DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE , I think, is not wrong:
c:\DjangoMySites>DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE
"DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE" is not internal or external command,
executable program or a batch file".