hi,

I have an app with a model called Project. A project can have several
areas, and each area many children. The fk relationship is child -> area
-> project. Now for user rights:

some users should only have access to the children under a specific
area, others only to children and areas under a specific project. This
is trivial to implement outside admin. But is there any app that can do
this within admin? I looked at django guardian, but it does not seem to
cover the case.

Any suggestions as how to go about this within admin?
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves