Thank you!
the default character of MySQL does not utf-8, so after altering the
character, the message can show on the page.
However, the message shows only English, except I don't use the %
(email)s.
I have been delete the "#, fuzzy" and remain the "#, python-format",
but the string still show English.

How to solve this?
thanks!!