Hello
If I use register page to create user, the string of username and
email displays u'xxxx' on command line, and if I create user on
command line, the string of username and email display 'xxxx'. the
difference is one has the 'u' and the other doesn't.

The important thing is:
When I want to filter the User object, the object views the string as
different character. Therefore,  I can't get what I want, and the
object always return [ ].
How to let the string does not display u'xxxxxxx' but 'xxxxxxx' ?

I have the question because the PasswordResetForm of django, and find
the User.objects.filter(email__iexact=email, is_active=True) always
return [ ]

and my view like this:
if request.method == 'POST':
                form = RegistrationForm(request.POST)
                if form.is_valid():
                        user = User.objects.create_user(
                        username=form.cleaned_data['username'],
                        password=form.cleaned_data['password1'],
                        email=form.cleaned_data['email']
                        )

Thanks!