Good morning,

I am almost 100% locked in to DJango for the projects I have been planning.

The final "myth" I'd like to "dispel" is that DJango is "mediocre" at
conveying business-logic.

Direct quote by Peter Shangov:

Whatever your choice of framework your real-life needs will very
quickly outgrow the functionality available in the ecommerce modules
that you started with, and you will end up needing to make non-trivial
changes to them or even rewriting from scratch sooner rather than
later. This is because open source has always been exceptional at
building infrastructure tools (think web servers, templating
languages, databases, cacheing, etc.), but relatively mediocre at
implementing business logic. So what I'd be looking for if I were you
is the library that I'd be happiest to hack on rather than the one
that looks most mature.

"Products" which I am putting DJango (with satchmo) up against:
- Ruby on Rails (with spree) [Ruby]
- Catalyst [Perl]
- JadaSite [Java]
- KonaKart [Java]
- Shopizer [Java]

Could you please alleviate (or confirm) my concerns regarding the
aforementioned quote about DJango?

Thanks for all information,

Alec Taylor