Hi there,

I love the concept of DRY, and django's enthusiasm for this concept. In
light of this I have tried to have a template extend a template, but it
doesn't seem to work. Is there a better way than what I'm currently doing?

The current way

index.html

{% if current_user %}
        {% extends "_logged_out_template.html" %}

{% else %}
        {% extends "_logged_in_template.html" %}
{% endif %}

contact.html

{% if current_user %}

        {% extends "_logged_out_template.html" %}

{% else %}

        {% extends "_logged_in_template.html" %}

{% endif %}

The way I would like it to be (but it didn't work)

index.html
        {% extends "_base_template.html" %}

_base_script.html