Cata,

Yes, Django is exactly suited for this scenario. The structure of Django
allows you to create scalable, flexible sites with the freedom to expand
the database as needed without having to worry about messing with the code
so much in order to do so.

That being said, I'd HIGHLY recommend you get familiar with JS and HTML.
While Django can provide you the backend foundation for your sites, you
need HTML (and likely JS as well) on the front end to present your backend
data. In fact, I'd say that's (HTML) extremely important, because it's the
part that's going to interact directly with your customer base. It can
easily make or break your site, regardless of how good your backend code is.

Hope this helped.
--
Joey "JoeLinux" Espinosa*
*