Hi all,

We are excited to announce the dates for DjangoCon Europe 2012. The
conference will be held in Zürich, Switzerland from June 4th to June 6th
2012, followed by two days of sprints.

The conference will be at Stadion Letzigrund [1] and the sprints will be at
Cigarettenfabrik Zürich directly at the river.

We have not yet finalized our budget, but we will announce the ticket
prices as soon as we know them.

We also launched our website, which you can find at 2012.djangocon.eu where
we will keep you up to date. Also make sure you follow @djangocon on
twitter.

Looking forward to see you in Zürich in June!

Yours,

Jonas Obrist

[1] http://www.stadionletzigrund.ch/