Hi

I know this is unrelated to Django. But I guess I mucked up my django sym links, by linking it number of times.

How do I remove the multiple level of sym links. This is a Linux newbie question. But has me stumped.

When I run setup.py install from updated svn directory, I get this error

error: django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django/django: Too many levels of symbolic links

Anyone can advice

George W