Hi,

Django 1.2 was a greate update of this exelent framework. The new features
introdused in this version was coverd on DjangoAdvent.com. Unfortunely
looks like this site is not working any more.
You can find the DjangoAdvent articles on github
https://github.com/djangoadvent/djangoadvent-articles

2011/12/25 Timothy Makobu <makobu.mwambir...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> The book is 2 years old, but it's still the best resource I have found
> that helps me *understand* Django. It covers 1.x, and the current stable
> release is 1.3
>
> Is there a newer resource that's just as comprehensive?
>

> On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Alec Taylor <alec.tayl...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Maybe go through the tutorials here:
>> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/tutorial01/
>>
>> Should be a quick refresher, and you'll remember all :)
>>
>> --
>>

>  --

Alex Kamedov
skype: kamedov    www: kamedov.ru