Hello,

I looked into your problem and realized the current implementation of {%
load %} doesn't allow for homonimous tags. I plan on working toward a patch
to fix this, but this can take a little while. Meanwhile, your best bet
would be to fork one of the two projects and change the tag's name, I
guess. Yes, it's very hacky, and no, don't do it in production.

I'll try to keep you posted once I've got a ticket in TRAC.

Cheers,
AT