I just got my free (beta) invite to Epio:

You set monthly limits on each resource, and we'll never charge you
for more than that. Each app comes with a free dynamic instance, 5GB
of free bandwidth and 2GB-months of free disk space.

An instance is similar to a single system task — it could be a web
server, Celery worker, high-memory Redis server or cron task. We
automatically give you more web server instances when you application
receives more traffic, as long as your limit is high enough.
PostgreSQL doesn't count as an instance, and there's a free Redis size
too.

Processes can use a maximum of 128MB of memory and are run on at least
the equivalent of two 2.8GHz Xeon processors. You can optionally use
more memory, but processes will cost proportionally more.

----

I have recommended for my other clients to purchase hosting from webfaction.

My professional hosting for when I run this large-scale system will be
on OrionVM.

Thanks for all the advice