That wiki will be also used on my sites on a django-supporting new
server :) The current one is a bit weird as some people can't get to my
site using linux (me too :))

Current Diamanda has:
- Many2Many categories for WikiPages.. and WikiNews
- Categories are Many2One with them self (trees + poor mans tree
system)
- Better CSS & look
- page showing full tree of categories with titles & links of WikiPages
in them
- ContentBBcode showing content of selected category
- CBC showing latest news from category X
and few other new features :)

http://www.fotosik.pl/showFullSize.php?id=f19e3260657d7ed6 - the tree
list of WikiPages
http://www.fotosik.pl/showFullSize.php?id=a31aa85c66fffc45 - Table of