hello All,
Am trying to build somewhat like an activity stream for my web application.
Since its not exactly similar to the normal activity streams found in
facebook I am not able to use any of the existing django activity stream
projects like django-activity-stream in my application. So I am building it
from scratch. I would like to make use of the django commenting system for
commenting on each post that show's up on the activity steam. Since i would
like to use ajax to post comments, I will require an API, using which I can
save the comment posted to the commenting system framework table. I looked
through the documentation but could not figure out how i can do it. If
someone have any experience in doing the same please let me know the
procedures.

Thanks and Regards,
Swaroop Shankar V