Hi guys, whenever I signup for my django form, my database is only
saving the id no and not names, username, email etc.     |  #sorry for
posting it like this. I'm on mobile. Okay. In my views.py, this ( | )
means next line.    @csrf_exempt
| def welcome(request): | if request.method=='POST': |
form=models.Register() |new_user=form.save() | return
HttpResponseRedirect('/logpage/') | else: |form=models.Register()|
return render_to_response('mainpage.html', {'form':models.Register}) .
I created an html form and a model with class Register(models.Model):

names=models.CharField(max_length=50) etc. I hope you get my point?
Please help.