> An SQL query that describes your requirements is not easy to compose, as SQL
> is ultimately restricted to comparisons performed on individual rows. I
> suspect you may need to hand-roll some SQL to achieve the query results you
> are seeking.

If I'm following correctly, this is the same scenario I'm working on. A
working example (but probably sloppy) can be found in that thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/f2bfff678b1f5ee8/ab1503175b317244

Though you're not working with tags and URLs, the many to many search
loop will probably help you out.