Hi,
With 1.4 timezone support I was wondering if/how django admin supports
the current user's timezone.
There's no corresponding HTTP header like "Accept-Language" so I guess
the timezone must be set in the session (looked up from a profile or
whatever).

Is there a hook that allows the "current" timezone to be set for
admin, so that it uses it for datetime display/submission? Maybe a
middleware that expects a session variable configured/named in
settings?

With full timezone support I also think it may be worth adding
timezone to the standard User model, with a default None that falls
back to settings.TIME_ZONE

Cheers,
Danny