On 2012-01-11, at 22:33 , Mario Gudelj wrote:
> Hi Djangoers,
>
> I have a default dict variable final_d = defaultdict(list) that looks like
> this:
>
> [(order1, [customer2, customer1]), (order2, [customer3, customer5,
> customer6]) ]
DefaultDicts are dicts, when you iterate over dicts directly you iterate over
their keys not pairs of (key, value). So your dict does not look like this, it
looks like this:

    {order1: [customer2, customer1], order2: [customer3, customer5, customer6]}

and there is no way iterating over it will yield anything but its keys

Either use `dict.iteritems()` to iterate over (key, value) pairs or iterate
over it and then dereference the values corresponding to each key.