hi

note: this is in admin.
I have a model called Child. Child has foreign key to Project. There are
many projects, but each user is only allowed to add a child to the
projects he belongs to. I have restricted the ProjectAdmin queryset so
that the user can only see his projects in the project changelist. But
when the user goes to add/edit a child, the dropdown shows *all*
projects and not only the projects he belongs to. Any clues on how to
achieve this?
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves