On 01/17/12 01:12, Kevin Miller wrote:
I have been struggling between using Pinax or Straight django
to develop my apps. I have never used Pinax,  but was reading
on it. I have already only developed one website in django
although it is not yet launched.

I'm not sure it's an either/or proposition. Pinax is built on Django, so you can work in Pinax and add other Django modules (or work in pure Django and pull in elements you like from Pinax). It might be helpful to listen to the FLOSS Weekly podcast that recently interviewed James Tauber of Pinax:

http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly/193

where James makes it pretty clear that they're symbiotic.

-tkc