Sorry, my email was sent earlier than expected. Complete email here.

Hi,

I have been putting up several web sites with django. I use a single
media server, with symlinks from the different projects. This includes
the admin interface.

In the /django/contrib/admin/media you find an admin folder for img
and js (media/js/admin and media/img/admin). Why are not the css used
by the admin not united under a media/css/admin? Is it not cleaner?

This would allow an IMHO cleaner structure that allows symlinks to be used:
media/css/admin
               /www_site1_com
               /www_site_com

Is there a logic/an explanation for the actual structure of css? I
would not mind doing a patch to change this.

Thanks,