Hello guys, I'm new to Django and looking for the best way to setup a site
as soon as possible. I already went over the basics and did a pair of
websites, a blog using some django.contrib stuff incluiding an xml-rpc
interface for the metaweblog api and some other apps that I needed (like a
random dungeons&dragons 4.0 npc creator).

Currently I'm trying to setup websites as fast as I can. I've downloaded
and installed django-cms, pinax, zinnia, mezzanine and more and I'm about
to testdrive all of them. The thing is that time isn't free and I'm a bit
short of it. Can anyone share some tips or experience on this?

Thanks for everything in advice.