I cannot get the admin CSS to load.

The dev docs shows that:
"ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX
Deprecated in Django 1.4: This setting has been obsoleted by the
django.contrib.staticfiles app integration"

Checking another project I had which I generated with "startproject"
on 1.4a1 I found that its CSS works and is located here:
django\django\contrib\admin\static\admin\css

However I cannot figure out how to make the css load in my other
project. I have tried setting up a new virtualenv, but this didn't
make a difference.

Please tell me how to autoload the CSS without manually moving the .css files.

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor