On 8/29/06, Ilia Kantor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And people here tell me set admin email.. So I will get emails with errors
> WHILE I DEVELOP on my home box!
> *rofl*
>
> Maybe django redirects stdout/stderr somewhere so the errors get consumed ?

It wouldn't be Django redirecting, it would be mod_python.

And yes, having to get emails while you develop is silly. That's why I
recommend using the dev server. Then you see the errors, immediately,
right on screen, without having to run 'tail' on an error log or
anything.

When you're 100% happy with how it runs with the dev server, start
testing with Apache.

Jay P.