Hey dude,

Let's say you have some model with fields defined. It's called Business.
Looks something like this:

class Business(models.Model):
    id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
    name = models.CharField("Business Name", max_length=NAME, blank=False)

You create a ModelForm like this:

class BusinessDetailsForm(forms.ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Business

In your view you have a method that captures the POST and saves it inside
the model:

def save_business_details(request):
    if request.POST:
        form = BusinessDetailsForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            return
HttpResponseRedirect(reverse("your_app.views.some_view_when_submission_is_successful",
args=[]))
    else:
        here you pass back the form or whatever
    return render_to_response(and render that whatever)

So, form.save() will save the details.

I hope that helps!

-m