This is link holds the PERFECT answer for you:
http://bit.ly/wc0psc

If you want to do it differently, try:

First you'll have to send an XMLHttpRequest (jQuery post() or get())
to your server to post a form (create a modelform with a "Comment"
model with all of the required fields.  You might want to look into
generic content types for django models).  Save the comment out
(associate it with the user from the request) in your view.  Then add
a link to do a comment (if you want you can do fancy html5 stuff with
the "editable" property on some div).  The click the link, dynamically
(use jquery) to show another form (or create it if you'd like).  When
they submit the friend comment, associate that friend comment with the
original comment (you could parse this out of the ID attribute that
you could set on the original comment) and save it just as you did the
first...  Or just look for premade things...

You could look into django's built-in comment system
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/ref/contrib/comments/example/
Here's one called django-facebook-comments
https://bitbucket.org/sirpengi/django-facebook-comments