Hi,

> I have been on your SVN, but how do i tell Django that each little app has
> its own urls.py? is putting it in the directory enough to automatically let
> django know that each little app has its own urls.py?
Afterwards you can define a urls.py for each project.
Check for those urls.py in:
http://www.guindilla.eu:8000/www_guindilla_eu/
http://www.guindilla.eu:8000/www_haruki_eu/

> Also for authenticating users, do i use django.contrib.auth, which is the
> same as the admin system.
I do use django.contrib.auth and I'm very happy with it ;-)

> I dont want users to have access to my backend system.
Mmm... I don't really get what you mean here, but in admin, for each
user you have the "Staff Status" option in the "Permissions" section
that designates whether the user can log into the admin site. So just
uncheck it if you don't want users to access with the admin interface.
Of course, in the worse of the cases you can simply "desinstall" the
admin application, take it out of the urls.py or limit its access to
given IPs only (this is Apache magic though).

I hope I understood all your questions.

Enjoy,