Thanks, I think that gets me most of the way there, but the part I'm having
more trouble with is figuring out how to deal with the other template loaders,
such as 'django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader', that don't pull from
the 'TEMPLATE_DIRS' setting. I'd like the solution to take those into account
if possible.

Is there any way to iterate over whatever list of source directories Django
builds when it wants to go looking for a template?

Thanks,
Patrick