On 02/13/2012 10:52 AM, Vovk Donets wrote:
It's not really great solution, but maybe it will give you a hint: you
can add/remove fileds to the form on the fly. And for not logged in
users show all fields, but for authenticated only subset of the all form
fields.

Ehi Vladimir, thank you for your quick reply!

I found a couple of interesting links.

http://mitchfournier.com/2010/08/12/customizing-django-comments-remove-unwanted-fields/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1456267/django-comments-want-to-remove-user-url-not-expand-the-model-how-to/4766543#4766543

The first deals with writing your own comment templates, so to remove unnecessary fields (name, url, email).

The latter deals with writing your own custom comment form, no need to hack template stuff. This looks nicer to me, I think I'll try it first.

Vladimir, is that the approach you meant?

I am still not sure this is the best solution for me. So, those of you who are listening, if you have any further advice/hint, don't hesitate to email me! :-)

Cheers, Fabio.

--
Fabio Natali