Thanks Sebastien, I already have the info about the various
departments of the hospital. I also created a sample database with
tables being Patient detail, Then I created the admin interface and I
could login and see the app over there. I could also access and edit
the details of the tables thru the admin interface. Now, how do i
create the view for normal user who is not an admin. What do i have to
do with the templates? Thanks for everything.

Saadat