WEIRD.  There must have been something messed up in my environment.  I
closed IDLE, deleted the dosomething.pyc file and reran the code.  It
seems to be working now.  I didn't make any code changes so maybe
something was in memory, who knows.  I tried deleting the pyc file
before and it didn't do anything.

Do I need to close IDLE every time I modify one of my object classes
being accessed?  I've just been recreating the object in IDLE and not
closing the window.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Furbee <furbeena...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He said he would do that later tonight.
>
> Furbee
>

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:41:32 -0500, Scott Macri <scottma...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't believe I have any circular imports in my code.  I have a
>> >simple file dosomething.py, with a simple class containing a simple
>> >function.
>>
>>        You have yet to show (at least, in the history I've seen) the exact
>> traceback of the error.
>>
>> --
>>        Wulfraed                 Dennis Lee Bieber         AF6VN
>>        wlfr...@ix.netcom.com    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
>>
>> --

Scott A. Macri
www.ScottMacri.com