Yes, you can, as part of the extra context, by whatever name doesn't
collide.  Then you
could use it in your template, in a "for" tag.

You could also pass another one, by a name other than "queryset" at
the same level as
the first one, but that becomes an argument to the view, so don't
expect it to work with
the generic views, since they don't expect such an argument.  If you
are writing your
own view function (or class), you could arrange to accept such an
argument.  If the
view is only used with that one url pattern, however, why not just
specify the queryset
there?

Bill