I am new in Django. I know it is a good platform.
I want to know if there's any plug-ins or script that do social
networking. I research on Pinax, but it seem very difficult to set it
up. These are the feature that I want to implement:
1. Profile system that link to their facebook or google profile that
they have.
2. Login with gmail account or facebook account
3. able to store they login and password to local database
4. able to do rating and comments

Can someone suggest anything?

Thanks for your help