Hello,

I am trying to deploy a simple django site. The host I have chosen
installed django for me. But the problem is they have modified the
files a little bit and it sometimes gets confusing for a novice person
like me. Here is my question:

This is the urls.py on the server:
from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include, url

from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
from django.contrib import admin

admin.autodiscover()

def index(request):
    return render_to_response('index.html', {})

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^$', 'hello.urls.index'),
    url(r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls)),
)

Now I have done the django tutorial part 1 and part 2 up to the point
where it asks you to uncomment 3 lines inthe urls.py. The lines that
are extra in the above files are the ones that were in it by default.
The problem I have is when I try to go to /domain/admin I get the
following error:

Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL:    http://chekonam.info/admin
Using the URLconf defined in hello.urls, Django tried these URL
patterns, in this order:
^$
The current URL, admin, didn't match any of these.

The django instance is installed in the hello folder. Could someone
please tell me what's going on here? I could do all other steps in the
tutorial without problem. But this one perplexes me!

Thank you!