On 30 Aug 2006, at 18:13, James Bennett wrote:
> On 8/30/06, Antonio Cavedoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Before you start exposing my ignorance of Emacs Lisp to the world, I
>> will offer you that this is my first Emacs Lisp project *ever* (in
>> fact I don't even know Emacs Lisp at all), so please be gentle.
>
> First question: is this being built for GNU Emacs, XEmacs or both?

I’m using it with GNU Emacs at the moment, and the instructions I
followed [1] don’t seem to mention XEmacs at all. But it’s fairly
straightforward stuff, so maybe it works in XEmacs as well.

[1] http://two-wugs.net/emacs/mode-tutorial.html

Does anybody have XEmacs installed to test it?

Cheers.
--
Antonio