Hello everyone,
 I was writing a website, and meet a problem.
 I want users select some instances from a model , and  want to print
them in order.
 I integrate it with a jquery plugin(
http://code.google.com/p/jquery-asmselect/)
,and users can select some instances and they can change the order of
the items. But, the field ModelMultipleChoiceField couldn't take the
order.

Some key codes are:

forms.py
class ExcelForm(forms.Form):
    choices =
forms.ModelMultipleChoiceField(queryset=Question.objects.all(),
    required=False, widget=forms.SelectMultiple)

views.py
  if request.method=='POST':
        form = ExcelForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            #print request.POST
            wb = Workbook()
            sheet = wb.add_sheet(u'test')
            print form.data
            column = form.cleaned_data['choices']
            print column
            for i,j in enumerate(column):
                sheet.write(0,i,j.text)

            datafile = StringIO.StringIO()
            wb.save(datafile)
            datafile.seek(0)
            response = HttpResponse(datafile.read(), mimetype =
'application/vnd.ms-excel')
            response['Content-Disposition'] = 'attachment;
filename=test.xls'
            return response
    else:
        form = ExcelForm()