On Sunday, February 26, 2012, Stanwin Siow wrote:

> Ok disregard my previous question.
>
> Here's the latest one.
>

> I have the following form in my HTML:
> * <form method="POST" id="keywordForm" action="/keyword_subscribe/">*
> * <label>Keyword: </label>*
> * <input id="myTextField" type="text" size="50" value="Enter a new
> keyword for rosebud to crawl!">*

Your immediate problem here is that your <input> element has an id, but no
name attribute. That is why you are getting None when you try to retrieve
it from the POST dictionary -- the browser never sent it to the server.

I'm certain that you have additional issues with your view function, but
this is the reason for the error that you are seeing right now.

Ian

Regards,
Ian Clelland
<clell...@gmail.com>