Hi,

We have a setup where multiple domains via Apache's VirtualHost are
pointed to individual settings.py files using WSGI.  Works great.
Each domain shares the same codebase and each domain has its own DB
specified in the settings file.  Again, works great.  Now the
problem.  If I need to do a South migration I can specify a settings
module, but how do I do the same migration on more than one settings
file/DB?  So far, the only thing I can think of is to delete the
migration files, and delete the migration history records. Then redo
the schemamigration and migrate.  But, that's a little scary.

Any thoughts on how this could be streamlined?

Thanks.