OK, I'm experimenting with time.  To be specific datetime.time.  My
goal is to generate a list of times in a pull down menu so when the
user saves the form it populates the db with the proper type.

In order to use a model with choices, which is what I've done, I have
to do something like this:

TIME_CHOICES = (
     (datetime.time(12,0), '12:00 PM')),
      (datetime.time(12,15), '12:15 PM')),
)

Is there an easier way to do this?  Maybe a way to automate it without
having to create a nested mess?  I've tried automating it, but am not
having much luck.  I was hoping for something similar to the
SelectDateWidget, but it doesn't exist for time only.

Thanks.

--
Scott