dHey tom... The homepage displays a list of entries posted by users... Each
entry has a submit button next to it, I watched many tutorials and i still
dont get how those requests work...

I made the view as above and the main idea is to add +1 to my "pushes"(my
model has a pushes field wich is an integer field). Plus I don't want it to
leave the page. That's why i didn't add a render_to_response()

I created the form as above, and when i click on the submit button it
doesn't do anything at all, well it shows it refreshed the page but it
didn't add a +1 neither an error occurs