Thanks to you.

So it is like it is. No short changes on a virtually hosted production server
with mod_python :)

And my second problem doesn't belong in this list. After googling again i
found that it may be caused by a wrong compiled mod_python (two mod_python
versions with to python versions on the server). Very strange behaviour:
every other request apache complains about errors that have been fixed
sessions ago like missing templates or the like. The next browser reload is
ok and so on. Like mod_python sessions were cached even after restarting
apache and some requests got the 'wrong' mod_python instance. Strange.

Have fun djangoing,
Frank