Ok, I got my app working with your suggestion.  I replaced all my
calls with myapp.views.name and all my views work.

However, I still get an error accessing login.  Yes, I've installed it
in my settings.py.

Request Method: GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/hcp/login/
Django Version: 1.3.1
Exception Type: ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value:
Tried views in module django.contrib.auth. Error was:
'django.contrib.auth.views' is not a callable.
Exception Location:
/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py
in _get_callback, line 170
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version: 2.6.1

--