Hi Folks,

We are looking for young passionate technology Entrepreneurs.

Wait, Let me make some definitions clear :

Young : Super Energetic and looking for opportunities
Passionate: The 100th monkey
Technology: Social Networking, Social Media, Tablets, Web Development,
Web Designing, Technical and/or creative Writing(Blogs, etc).
Entrepreneurs: Are Born and not Made;

OK, basics set, we are looking for such people (currently only
parttime, but if you are passionate enough full time shouldnt be an
issue), to help us convert a basic prototype into a reality. We have
an amazing feedback already from 100s of potential customers, our
advisors, etc.

We are currently a set of super passionate people, mostly part time
(people from NID, Amazon.com, and more) , in a 3 month investment
round. The investors are quite BIG (Sold 2 companies already, latest
for > 30M USD ).

Being in a stealth mode, I cannot reveal any details here.

We are currently looking for:
1) Kickass Python Web Developers
2) Passionate Web Designers.

Major Technologies/Domains we are looking at: Python Web development
(Django), AWS, Adaptive/Machine learning, Social Networking, E-
commerce(later in the game), Tablets, initially Android; and lastly,
ability to create great user experiences.

So if you are looking for an opportunity in a tech company with superb
potential, backed with the best technology people and advisors around
the world and a set of talented people who see the vision clearly then
drop me a mail with the reason you want to be a part of it, and also
mention your skills.

We would then set up a call/meeting, and discuss further.

Thanks,
Ritesh
+9970283454